Saturday, March 12, 2011

Morsels Bakery Truck...a 2nd helping...

So, I was able to track down the Morsels Bakery Truck again today...oh, how I love the Morsels Bakery Truck. I was tempted to get my favorite cupcake, the Lemon Blueberry, but I wanted to keep my word and work through the menu, and boy, I was not disappointed. Today's choices were the strawberry's and cream cupcake and the lemon raspberry cupcake.

The lemon raspberry cupcake was pretty darn good. It was a tad different than the lemon blueberry, as the raspberry was more of a raspberry puree between the cake and the wonderful cream cheese frosting. You could pretty much put the cream cheese frosting on anything and it would taste good. But, with the light cake, then the raspberry, all topped with the cream cheese frosting, it was a masterpiece. My only complaint was, the raspberry did not come through as much as I would have liked, but it was still a harmonious cupcake, and (I'm not ashamed to admit) I could eat 4 in one sitting.

 
Then there is the strawberry and cream cupcake. It was a nice light vanilla cake, topped with the cream cheese frosting and fresh strawberries, then drizzled with strawberry sauce.  Usually when you get a vanilla cupcake, it can tend to lack flavor, but not at the Bakery Truck's vanilla. You take that nice vanilla flavored cake and top it with pure goodness cream cheese frosting and strawberries, you are going to have an instant winner.


The girls in the Morsels Bakery Truck are always so nice and willing to answer any questions you may have. I love the Bakery Truck so much, I even bought 3 cupcakes to take over to my Uncle's house to pass the word along about how good this truck is. I am already planning what I want to have at my next visit...maybe the lemon coconut or the vanilla raspberry. I may have to get another lemon blueberry to wash them down with!


http://morselsbakingco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment